25 Okewood Way, MORLEY WA 6062
This superb property not only offers an opportunity to subdivide, live in or rent out; it’s also positioned in a quiet street within 500m to public transport, parks, schools, Tonkin Highway and a short drive to Morley Galleria/Coventry Markets.
Nestled on a large 728sqm block Zoned R20/25 with side access and the possibility to retain and subdivide or demolish and subdivide, subject to Western Australian Planning Commission, Council and all other regulatory authority approvals.
Built in 1972, the home has had updates in the past and is well presented. It offers substantial indoor and outdoor living spaces including 3 large bedrooms, home office adjacent to the master suite, 2 bathrooms, open plan kitchen and dining that step down to a large living room overlooking the pool area.
You will also appreciate the abundant parking facility with 2 separate driveways and lockup carport with drive through access to the shed and additional tandem parking for 3 or more cars.
Although neat and tidy, the existing home is to be sold ‘AS IS’ condition. Don’t Delay for this prime investment opportunity! Contact Jackie Tomic 0400 988 358 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This Potential duplex development site offers loads of options for an astute buyer!
1. Move in and enjoy the space and accommodation as is
2. Rent the existing home whilst planning your development options
3. Update the existing home to your desire and live in
4. Subdivide and sell the blocks or sell one and keep the other
5. Demolish and build 2 new homes and sell one or both
6. Demolish and build your new home on a large block in a superb location…
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• Potential duplex development block in a superb location close to all important amenities and Airport
• 3 large bedrooms
• Master bedroom with office, walk in robe, ensuite and sliding doors that access the pool area
• 2 Bathrooms
• 3 WC
• Spacious centrally appointed Chef’s kitchen with an island bench and extensive storage cupboards
• Huge open plan living with reverse cycle air conditioning overlooking the pool area
• Dining room
• Single entry lockup carport accommodates 2 car tandem parking and drive through access for additional parking if required
• Large, powered garden shed
• Inground swimming pool
• Fenced front yard for added privacy
• Total site area is approximately 728sqm and Zoned R20/25 Potential duplex block
Please note, although the best efforts have been taken to validate all the information provided for this property including meterage, areas and zoning – the buyer must do their own due diligence prior to submitting an offer.