5 Cornwall Street, DIANELLA WA 6059
Limited viewing available, please try to make to the scheduled home open times.
5th Sunday 1:00-1:45
12th Sunday 1:00-1:45
19th Sunday 1:00-1:45
All offers above $1Mil to be presented on or before the 23rd of February 2023 (unless sold prior). The seller reserves the right to accept an offer prior to the campaign end date.
This much loved home has been owned by the same family since it was built 1969. It offers many features that will appeal to an owner occupier wanting an abundance of indoor and outdoor living space, investors/developers and astute buyers with an eye to make future gains.
Situated on a massive 1042sqm sub dividable block in sought after Golden Triangle location and complemented by a beautiful outlook over the treetop with city glimpses, lush bore reticulated gardens, sparkling pool and graciously proportioned practical floorplan with excellent potential for further cosmetic enhancement.
Internally, the home has been designed to maximise natural light, surrounding views and connectivity with the outdoors. The floorplan includes the entry foyer, formal lounge and dining which leads to the additional dining area and a huge kitchen with extensive storage cupboards and practical layout for easy upgrade/renovation. To the left of the foyer are 3 king-size bedrooms, bathroom, laundry and large storage cupboards.
You will also appreciate the enormous family room which opens to the outdoor entertaining areas complete with beautiful timber flooring, built-in bar and a bathroom. This bathroom also has external access for convenient after swim showering.
Multipurpose room is located at the back with its own access which is ideal as a home office, 4th bedroom or kid’s playroom.
Lifestyle is the key and family fun times are sure to be a success in this sparkling below ground pool complemented by 2 outdoor entertaining areas…
Positioned, just “footsteps” from Breckler Park, a short walk to Sutherland Primary School, Carmel Schools and public transport. Furthermore, a choice of quality shopping centres, WA Golf Course, Yokine Reserve and Edith Cowan University are all located nearby. Approximate distance to Perth CBD 7km.
The property is currently tenanted until the 7th July 2023 with outstanding tenants who look after the property as if it’s their own and would love to stay on. Current rent is $750.00 per week. The property is to be sold with the existing lease in place.
Be sure not to miss out as homes of this calibre are rare to come by in this area and will attract huge interest from savvy buyers.
THIS IS YOUR PERFECT NEST AND INVEST FOR YOUR FUTURE PROSPECTS OPPORTUNITY! Contact Jackie Tomic 0400 988 358.
• Highly sought after Golden Triangle location plus elevated position with views
• 3 super king-size bedrooms (2 with lovely views)
• Multipurpose, home office/4th bedroom with separate access
• 2 Bathrooms (one with external access for convenient after swim showering)
• Formal lounge and dining with leafy outlook and city glimpses
• Expansive family room, perfect for family gatherings, complete with timber flooring, built-in bar, access to bathroom room and undercover outdoor entertaining areas
• Spacious informal dining adjacent to the kitchen
• Perfectly appointed practical kitchen with extensive storage cupboard and work bench space, overlooking inviting rear yard
• 2 separate undercover outdoor entertaining areas
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning plus split system
• Ducted vacuum
• Double lockup garage with internal access and storage area
• Below ground pool
• Huge bore reticulated 1042sqm block (potential to subdivide subject to WAPC)
• Water rates $1407.70
• Council rates $1943.94
• WINNERS ARE GRINNERS; PUT YOUR BEST OFFER FORWARD TODAY!