Under Offer before home open – buyers missed out, more properties needed!
This large family home has many features that will appeal to a family wanting an abundance of indoor and outdoor living space, investors/developers and astute buyers with an eye to make future gains.
Situated on an expansive 961sqm subdividable block in sought after Golden Triangle location and complemented by a beautiful outlook over the treetops with city glimpses, lush bore reticulated gardens and a graciously proportioned practical floorplan with excellent potential for further cosmetic enhancement.
Internally, the home has been designed to maximise natural light, surrounding views and connectivity with the outdoors. The floorplan includes the entry foyer, formal lounge and dining which leads to the additional living area. The kitchen area is huge with a well appointed simple layout for easy upgrade/renovation. To the left of the foyer are 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, laundry and storage cupboards.
For all your outdoor family fun times, there is a back veranda and a separate patio, lush bore reticulated lawns perfectly complemented by fruit trees including, Mango, Macadamia and a Lemon tree.
This home will offer a comfortable and convenient lifestyle with local amenities and attractions moments away. Positioned, just “footsteps” from Breckler Park, a short walk to Sutherland Primary School, Carmel Schools and public transport. Furthermore, a choice of quality shopping centres, WA Golf Course, Yokine Reserve and Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre are all located nearby. Approximate distance to Perth CBD is 7km.
Be sure not to miss out as homes of this calibre are rare to come by and will attract plenty of attention from savvy buyers.
Contact Jackie Tomic 0400 988 358
FEATURES AND LIFESTYLE YOU WILL ENJOY:
• Highly sought after Golden Triangle location plus elevated position with views
• 5 bedrooms ,2 with lovely views
• 2 separate bathrooms
• Formal lounge with leafy outlook and city glimpses
• Large family room with access to the outdoors, overlooks the rear yard
• Spacious formal dining is positioned between the kitchen and living areas
• Perfectly appointed practical kitchen with walk-in pantry and a huge space for an additional dining area overlooking inviting rear yard
• Alarm system
• Roller shutters to front windows
• 2 separate undercover outdoor entertaining areas
• Double carport
• Lock up garage can accommodate 3 cars tandem parking
• 961sqm bore reticulated block (potential to subdivide subject to WAPC)
• Water rates $1336.98
• Council rates $1693.39