338b Coode Street, DIANELLA WA 6059
Need large living areas, big bedrooms and parking for up to 5 cars …this home is for you!
This spacious rear duplex home strikes the perfect balance for busy people searching for a low maintenance comfortable accommodation with internal spaces of generous proportions. Spread over a build area of approx.189 sqm plus patio area (no common walls) on a large 482sqm rear block.
A well thought out graciously-proportioned floor-plan incorporates desirable features including, flexible living with 2 separate living zones. Formal lounge is located at the front of the home and the open plan living area with built in furniture seamlessly connects with tranquil outdoor entertaining areas. There are 3 oversized bedrooms with robes, master suite is a super king sized room with a large walk-in robe and 2 practical bathrooms.
You will also appreciate the perfectly appointed kitchen with quality appliances, ample storage cupboards plus a massive walk-in pantry overlooking the beautiful outdoors.
This proudly maintained home offers a lovely homely ambience and is complemented by outdoor entertaining areas, embraced by beautiful established gardens, water feature and a fishpond.
Located in a sought after convenient location on the Bedford boarder and only a short stroll to public transport, parks, cafes and restaurants. Galleria Shopping Centre, Coventry Market, Morley Recreation Centre, Morley Medical Centre are just moments away and only 6km to CBD.
For further details to book your private viewing or place an offer on this property, contact Jackie Tomic on 0400988358
ACCOMMODATION, FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Freestanding design, quiet and private position at the rear block
• No common walls, no common insurance or strata fees
• Delightful outdoor entertaining area under the patio, plus a separate gazebo style additional area all embraced by beautiful gardens, water feature and a fishpond
• Double garage with internal access as well as the rear yard
• Massive master bedroom with large walk in robe and ensuite
• 2 Queen size bedrooms with built in robes
• Main bathroom with bath and shower
• 2 spacious living zones
• Perfectly appointed practical kitchen with ample storage and cupboards, plus a massive walk in pantry
• Delightful private outdoor entertaining area
• sought-after convenient location
• Built 1999