44/222 Hay Street, SUBIACO WA 6008
This is seriously a brilliant opportunity to secure your own Subiaco address to live in or rent out. Alternatively, make this your holiday home. Centrally located, close to health and wellness facilities, chic cafes, trendy restaurants, boutiques and shops to appease all lifestyles! Add to this, public transport convenience with bus stop across the road and within walking distance to Subiaco and West Leederville train stations.
This fully-furnished 1 bedroom ground level apartment offers perfect inner city living for executives, investors or first home buyers at entry level pricing. THE SAVVY INVESTOR WILL RECOGNIZE THE OPPORTUNITY FOR MULTIPLE LEASING OPTIONS EITHER SHORT (Airbnb) OR LONG TERM.
Situated in a well maintained complex with security gates to both Hay and York Streets and enjoys a fabulous entertainment hub with sparkling Pool, Spa and BBQ facilities. This apartment is positioned in a rear corner facing the York St with courtyard which provides relaxing ambience. It comes fully furnished and equipped – ready to move in or rent out!
Immaculately presented and generously proportioned, comprising open plan living and dining area with access to the tranquil leafy court yard, spacious bedroom with built-in robe, practical fully equipped kitchen and concealed European style laundry.
For further details, contact Jackie Tomic 0400988358.
– Practical and fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, fridge and cooking utensils
– Open plan living area opens to private leafy court yard and includes all the furnishing
– Ensuite bathroom with bath and shower over bath
– large bedroom with double mirrored wardrobe and queen size bed ensemble
– Laundry with washer and dryer
– Resort style facilities including Swimming Pool, Spa & BBQ area
– Well maintained medium complex of only 48 apartments
– Own parking bay on title
– Security gate access
– Ideal lock up and leave lifestyle
– Council Rates $1676 p/a approx
– Water Rates $1030 p/a approx
– Strata Levies $888 p/q approx.
– Ultimate in inner city living and an amazing pad for ‘out of towners’ or ‘city’ couples and singles. It can be so many things which makes it the best investment possible!