BOATING, CANOEING & FISHING AT YOUR DOORSTEP AND AVAILABLE NOW AND OPEN TO VIEW MONDAY 20TH 4.45 – 5PM
This lovely spacious 4 bedroom 1 bathroom family home is perfectly situated opposite Claughton Reserve in beautiful Bayswater with the Swan River with boat ramp, canoeing and fishing at your doorstep. Features include:
* Beautiful polished floorboards
* Built in robe in Master Bedroom
* Kitchen with new upright electric oven overlooking meals area
* Large open plan lounge/dining with park outlook
* Bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Large laundry
* Sunroom/enclosed patio
* Single Carport with roof
* Pets considered
Peaceful and Tranquil setting that is close to Riverside gardens, paddle sports club and Eric Singleton Bird Sanctuary. Beautiful Garvey park just a quick paddle across the river and many walk trails.
* 4 minute drive to Ashfield train station
* 7 minute drive to Bayswater train station which is set to become the key Metronet precinct with the Midland Line, Forrestfield-Airport Link and Morley-Ellenbrook Line connections, giving people the option to travel to the Airport, Swan Valley tourist region, the CBD and beyond.
* 7 minute drive to Bayswater township, cafes and library or a beautiful 3knm walk through parklands
* 7 minute drive to Bayswater Primary School
* Close to Tonkin Hwy
* Close to bus routes
* Cycle paths and walk trails
VIEWING IS A MUST!!
Enquire today – email@example.com
Max Comben Group
If you are attending a home open at this property you will need to register with SafeWA , please make sure you have your app ready.
**NOTE: 1 FORM APPLICATIONS NOT ACCEPTED. You must view the property and obtain an application form at the time of viewing**