Home Open Sat (27th Nov) 1:00PM- 1:30PM & Sun (28th Nov) 1:00PM – 1:30PM
IMPECCABLY PRESENTED, CONVENIENTLY LOCATED, EXCEPTIONAL VALUE!
This meticulously maintained home offers a perfect balance between lifestyle and accommodation and is located just a short stroll to a host of must have amenities.
Situated in a quiet street and in a highly sought after city side pocket of Dianella, on the Inglewood border and within 6km of the CBD. Only a short walk to bus stops, Yokine Reserve, Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre, cafes and restaurants. Mt Lawley Golf Course, a choice of shopping centres and schools are only moments away.
You will also appreciate security and privacy offered by being a STANDALONE VILLA, ONLY SHARING COMMON DRIVEWAY – NO COMMON WALLS, NO COMMON INSURANCE AND NO STRATA FEES!
Packed with desirable features, the home is well designed with a spacious floor plan which maximises natural light and practical living. Extending from the wide entry foyer is an extensive open plan living and includes a perfectly appointed kitchen complete with ample cupboards and bench space, dish washer and stone benchtops. Kitchen provides a view to the entire living area and alfresco dining allowing you to be connected with family and friends from every vantage point.
There are 3 oversized bedrooms with built-in and walk-in robes. Two of the bedrooms are positioned away from the master suite and serviced by a centrally appointed family bathroom and separate powder room. Super-sized master bedroom has a walk in robe, private ensuite.
The rear of the home has a lovely alfresco dining area under the main roof as well as a generous paved space surrounding the property which can also be accessed via the side gate and the garage.
This superb easy-care lifestyle home with a substantial indoor and outdoor living space promises comfortable living and would suit a busy family, executive couple and those wanting to downsize from a big block but still want a large home…
For further information, to arrange your inspection and to secure this property contact Jackie Tomic 0400 988 358 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ADDITIONAL FEATURES AND LIFESTYLE YOU WILL ENJOY:
• Low-care, secure lock-and-leave lifestyle
• Brilliant position in a quiet street in a highly sought-after location, walking distance to all important amenities
• Exceptionally spacious throughout with a large open plan living area
• Perfectly appointed entertainer’s kitchen with ample storage cupboards, bench space, stone benchtops, dishwasher, adjoining the open plan living and seamlessly extends to the alfresco dining
• 3 mostly queen size bedrooms with built-in robes
• Master bedroom with spacious ensuite and walk-in robe e
• Main bathroom with bath, separate shower and vanity
• Alfresco for all your outdoor entertaining needs
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Double garage with internal access as well as small court yard
• Alarm system
• Nothing to do but bring in your belongings…
SHORT WALKING DISTANCE TO:
Bayley St Cafe and shops, bus transport on Crawford Rd, Alexander Dr and Grand Prom, Carmel schools, Yokine Primary, Our Lady’s Assumption School, Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre, Yokine Reserve, Breckler Park, Daniella Plaza and synagogues.
• Land area approximately 302sqm
• House area approximately 200sqm
• Built 2010/11