SPACE, PRIVACY & CONVENIENCE – RIVER SIDE LOCATION!
This spacious lifestyle home is ideally located with Bassendean Town Centre at one end of the street and the Swan River at the other. You are also within walking distance to Bassendean Primary School, bus stop and popular local Last Crumb Café. Local shopping centre, trendy cafes, restaurants and train station are within close proximity. For all your outdoor recreation needs, a choice of nearby parks and Sandy Beach Reserve. Furthermore, you are just 5 minutes drive to the beautiful Swan Valley to enjoy a selection of amazing wineries and restaurants and 15 minutes to airports and CBD.
You will also appreciate the security and privacy afforded by a fully fenced front yard with gated access. THIS DETACHED/ STAND ALONE VILLA HAS NO COMMON WALLS, NO COMMON INSURANCE AND NO STRATA FEES.
This superb home is surrounded by a substantial private yard, nestled on 376sqm block. It offers 2 separate entry points – from the front gate via the front veranda and the other from the rear portico which adjoins the carport.
Internally the property offers a well-designed layout which maximises natural light and practical living. There are 2 separate living zones including the formal lounge and a spacious open plan living area, complete with a perfectly appointed kitchen, family and dining rooms overlooking the front yard.
There are 3 bedrooms with built-in robes, 2 of the bedrooms are positioned away from the master suite and serviced by a centrally appointed family bathroom, powder room and a huge walk-in linen cupboard. Master bedroom has a walk in robe and ensuite.
This charming home with a substantial indoor and outdoor living spaces promises comfortable living and would suit a busy family, executive couple and those wanting to downsize.
For further information to arrange your inspection and to secure this property contact Jackie Tomic 0400 988 358 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
FEATURES AND LIFESTYLE YOU WILL ENJOY:
• Brilliant position in a highly sought-after location, walking distance to important amenities
• Freshly painted throughout
• Exceptionally spacious throughout with 2 separate living zones
• Perfectly appointed entertainer’s kitchen with pantry and ample storage cupboards
• 3 bedrooms with built-in robes
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Family bathroom with bath, separate shower and vanity
• Larger walk-in linen cupboard
• Split system air conditioner
• Parking x2 – one under the carport and the other next to it
• Store room
• Private yard with ample room for kids and pets to play safely
• Land area approximately 376sqm
• Built 1996
• Brick & tile construction
• No strata fees or common walls, only sharing common driveway