PRIME POSITION, LARGE COURT YARD, AMENITIES AT YOUR DOORSTEP…!
This ideally positioned villa home combines a perfect blend of indoor and outdoor living spaces and convenience. This property is nestled on a 227sqm block, offering a substantial rear courtyard as well as a large near new patio entertaining area. Just a short stroll to the bus stop and highly popular Nogi Lane Cafe. Dianella Plaza, Galleria Shopping Centre, Coventry Market, Morley Recreation Centre are within a 5 minute drive and only 6km to the CBD. Nearby are also several private and public schools, cafes and restaurants.
Semi-renovated over the years and tiled throughout for easy care, it comprises of a substantial open plan living and dining area complete with a sizable practical kitchen, near new split system air-conditioning and ceiling fan for added comfort. There are 3 bedrooms, master with built-in robes, ceiling fan and split system air-conditioning. Generous sized bathroom with separate bath and shower is tiled floor to ceiling. Lockup carport adjoins the store room and offers access to the patio and rear yard.
You will also appreciate the (rarely found) extensive rear yard with ample room for kids and pets to play safely plus bonus private gate access to the adjoining parklands. Add to this a near new approximately 19 sqm patio, to relax and entertain in tranquillity, afforded by the neighbouring parklands.
This lovely lifestyle home would suit singles or couples of any age and those seeking a generous rear yard for their pets. Contact Jackie Tomic 0400 988 359 and enjoy making this home your own little haven.
FEATURES, BENEFITS AND LIFESTYLE INCLUDE:
• Highly sought-after convenient location – strolling distance to all essential amenities
• Tiled throughout for easy-care living
• Spacious open plan living and dining area with access to the patio and rear court yard
• Practical well designed kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
• 3 bedrooms, master with built-in robes, ceiling fan and air conditioner
• Practical bathroom complete with bath and separate shower, tiled to ceiling
• Huge patio embraced by generous paved and grassed spaces, overlooking tranquil neighbouring parklands
• 2 x split systems air-conditioning, ceiling fans
• Lock-up carport with access to the storeroom and court yard
• Built 1987
• Strata fees $417.20 PQ and includes the building insurance
• Council Rates $1437 p/a
• Water Rates $1062 p/a