LIVE IN, RENT OUT OR DEVELOP…!
This lovely family home has been treasured by its owners since it was built in 1968. The home offers many features that will appeal to a family wanting a solid comfortable home with a large backyard for kids and pets to play safely as well as investors/developers and astute buyers with an eye to make future gains.
Nestled on a 730sqm subdividable block (Zoned R25) and within a short stroll to the bus stop, Wellington Village shops, North Morley Primary School and a host of local parks. Other nearby amenities include Dianella Plaza, Noranda Palm and Galleria Shopping Centres, Morley Senior High School, major arteries for quick access to northern beaches, Swan Valley, airports and just 8km to the CBD.
Internally, the home has been designed to maximise natural light and connectivity with the outdoors. The floorplan includes the entry with a linen cupboard, formal lounge with cooling system and gas heater as well as Jarrah floorboards under the carpet. Dining is adjacent to the kitchen and leads to the second living area. The kitchen is an open plan design overlooking the tranquil backyard, Jarrah cupboards and Jarrah benchtops, 75cm wide Gas Stove and pantry.
There are 3 bedrooms with built in robes, ceiling fans and Jarrah floorboards under the carpets. The floor plan is a very practical living design perfect for an easy upgrade/renovation.
For all your outdoor family fun times, there is a large patio and extensive lush bore reticulated lawns, perfectly complemented by citrus fruit trees and White Seedless Grapevines.
Whilst the home offers a comfortable and convenient lifestyle as is, it also presents an opportunity for those who want to renovate and enhance the current features. Renting the property is another option or demolish and build 2 new homes.
To secure this superb opportunity, contact Jackie Tomic 0400 988 358 or email email@example.com
HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Brilliant location within a short stroll to public transport, shops and schools, quick access to nearby arterial roads as well as Reid Highway. Close to several shopping centres and approximately 20 minutes drive to the CBD, northern beaches, Swan Valley and airports
• 730 sqm subdividable land, zoned R25
• 2 separate living areas
• Open plan kitchen with Jarrah cupboards and Jarrah benchtops adjacent to the dining area
• 3 bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Well-appointed bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Patio entertaining area
• Huge rear yard with a variety of fruit trees
• Jarrah floors throughout the original home just waiting to be exposed
• Jarrah kitchen cupboards and benchtops
• Roller shutters to front windows
• Front veranda
• Bore reticulation
• Single lockup garage with additional storage area/workshop
• Garden shed
• Huge rear yard with ample room for kids and pets to play…