UNBEATABLE VALUE, SPACIOUS & PRIVATE SETTING, PEACEFUL CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION!
INSPECTION WILL SURPRISE AND DELIGHT!
This exceptionally spacious and immaculately presented home offers a tranquil private setting, a substantial rear yard and is only moments away to public transport, schools, nearby shopping centres and has quick access to Reid Highway.
Enjoyed by its owner since 1996 and nestled in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac in a desirable neighbourhood. This delightful home has a fabulous layout with a notable indoor-outdoor connection, affording both a relaxing and inviting open feel to the home. You will also appreciate a spaciously proportioned and flexible floorplan comprising of 2 separate living zones. Spacious formal living with ceiling fans and roller shutters overlooks the front yard and the open plan family room offers access to the outdoor entertaining area.
Perfectly appointed between the formal and casual living areas is a sizable kitchen with walk-in pantry, dish washer and new cooking appliances.
There are 3 large bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans, master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite. For further comfort, there is a ducted reverse cycle air condoning, brand new carpets and it’s freshly painted throughout. It is move in ready with potential for further cosmetic enhancement at your leisure.
The home offers many features that will appeal to a family wanting a solid and comfortable home with a generous backyard, singles or couples of any age, as well as investors and astute buyers with an eye for value buying opportunity.
You will also appreciate the spacious patio entertaining area complemented by a lovely private courtyard, substantial rear yard with ample room for kids and pets to play and a double garage with a roller door to access the rear yard and garden shed.
IT’S EXTREMELY UNLIKELY THAT YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO BUY A PROPERTY OF THIS CALIBRE, IN THIS PRICE RANGE AND IN THIS LOCATION – Make this your No.1 inspection today… For further details and to secure this brilliant opportunity, contact Jackie Tomic 0400 988 358
HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Convenient peaceful location with easy access to all amenities
• Gracious formal lounge and dining with ample natural light, overlooks the lovely front yard
• Open plan living; kitchen and dining seamlessly connects with the outdoor entertaining area
• Overlooking the private rear courtyard is a well-appointed kitchen with a brand new oven, hotplate and range hood, dish washer, large fridge space and walk-in pantry
• 3 bedrooms with brad new carpets, ceiling fans and built-in robes, master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
• 2 practical bathrooms
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Spacious outdoor entertaining area with roll down shades
• Roller shutters to formal living areas for added comfort, privacy and security when required
• Double lockup garage with a drive through access to rear yard
• Garden shed
• Substantial rear yard with ample room for kids and pets to play…
• Reticulated landscaped gardens
• Built 1989
• Land 328sqm plus common driveway
• Council Rates $1494.82
• Water Rates $1182.60
STANDALONE DUPLEX HOME, NO COMMON WALLS, NO COMMON INSURANCE AND NO STRATA FEES, ONLY SHARING COMMON DRIVEWAY!