FIRST TIME ON THE MARKET, SOLID FAMILY HOME IN PRIME LOCATION.
This proudly owned home since it was built in 1971, is now ready for its new owner. Nestled on a 728sqm bore reticulated block in a quiet family friendly location and surrounded by essential amenities. Banksia Montessori School and the local park are only meters away and Sutherland Primary School, Our Lady’s Assumption School are within walking distance. Dianella Plaza and public transport is just around the corner on Grand Prom. Furthermore, Terry Tyzak Aquatic Centre and Yokine Reserve, Carmel schools are few minutes away and only 8km to the CBD.
This spacious and well maintained solid home offers a practical and versatile floorplan with excellent potential to add value through renovation. Comprising of 4 bedrooms, huge formal lounge, sizable kitchen with adjoin dining room, massive fully enclosed patio, well-appointed traditional bathroom and laundry.
Single entry lockup garage accommodates 2 car tandem parking with drive through access to an additional undercover parking space. Rear yard is huge, clean and flat land, perfect to add your own landscape ideas, pool …
Whilst the home offers a comfortable and convenient lifestyle as is, it also presents a multiple possibilities: renovate, extend, rent out, demolish and build your dream home. This is an opportunity too good to miss out on, make it yours today! Contact Jackie Tomic on 0400 988 358.
FEATURES AT THE GLANCE
• Super solid, clean and tidy Brick and Tile home on a large 728sqm bore reticulated block
• Spacious formal lounge with sliding door to dining and kitchen area
• Sizable practical kitchen adjacent to the dining area
• 4 large bedrooms, master with robes
• Well-appointed bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Huge fully enclosed patio
• Beautiful solid timber floors throughout
• Air-conditioning to formal lounge and 2 bedrooms
• Security doors and screens to windows
• Open front veranda
• Extensive rear yard with a variety of fruit trees
• All amenities at your fingertips
• Quick access to the surrounding arterial roads as well as Reid Highway