IDEAL LIFESTYLE, OUTSTANDING LOCATION-WALK TO EVERYTHING…!
Representing the ultimate in easy living, accompanied with the plethora of lifestyle amenities and connectivity Perth’s city fringe has to offer. This perfectly positioned 2 bedroom apartment is just 300m stroll from Beaufort Street shops, transport, chic cafes and trendy restaurants!
Situated in a well-maintained complex and offers scenic views, privacy and well-proportioned design. It comprises of a huge open plan living area which opens on to private balcony with tranquil leafy outlook over the treetops to Beaufort St and beyond. Sizable practical kitchen with ample cupboards and pantry adjoins the living and dining area with views to the rear gardens. There are 2 spacious bedrooms, master with built-in robes and a large bathroom combines the laundry, shower and basin.
You will also appreciate having your own secure undercover parking.
This is an amazing opportunity to secure your own sought after Inglewood address to live in or rent out. Alternatively, make this your holiday staycation – Walk, bus, train or bike ride to everything…
If you are searching for your first home or an investment, this well-maintained owner-occupied apartment is not to be missed (potential rental $380.00-$400.00 per week.
Contact Jackie on 0400988358 and secure this fabulous property today!
ACCOMMODATION AND FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Short stroll to shops, transport, cafes and restaurants, Train Stations and Mount Lawley social precinct are moments away
• Exceptionally spacious throughout with balcony and tranquil leafy outlook
• Huge open plan living, and dining enjoys lots of sunlight and tranquil leafy outlook over the private balcony
• Perfectly appointed sizable kitchen with ample storage cupboards plus pantry
• 2 large bedrooms, master with built-in robes
• Spacious practical bathroom and laundry combined, separate WC
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning to main living zone
• Single undercover secure car bay
• Well cared for and maintained complex
• Council Rates $1368 p/a approx.
• Water Rates $982 p/a approx.
• Strata Levies $596 p/q approx.
• Built 1981
Ultimate inner city living and an amazing pad for ‘out of towners’ or ‘city’ couples and singles…