Home Open cancelled
BLUE CHIP INVESTMENT/DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY- INGLEWOOD BORDER LOCATION!
First time on the market, this 1961 sturdy and reasonably well-maintained home offers an exceptional investment and development opportunities. Zoned R30 and on a rectangle 749sqm potential duplex block with side access and the possibility to retain and subdivide or demolish and subdivide, subject to WAPC, Council and other regulatory authority approvals.
The property enjoys premium location and convenience with only 70m to the Bayley St shops and caffe, within 300m to the bus stop with direct line to the CBD and approximately 700m to Yokine Reserve, Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre and several local schools. Furthermore, a choice of shopping precinct and Beaufort Street restaurant and cafe strip are within 5 minutes drive.
This Potential duplex development site offers several options for an astute buyer!
1. Rent the existing home whist planning your future development options
2. Update the existing home to your desire and live in
3. Live in the existing home and build the new home at rear…
4. Subdivide and sell the blocks or sell one and keep the other
5. Demolish and build 2 new homes and sell one or both
6. Demolish and build your family home on a large block and land bank considering potential future subdivision
ALTHOUGH NEAT AND TIDY, THE EXISTING HOME IS TO BE SOLD ‘AS IS’ CONDITION AND INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
• Double brick and tile construction
• 2 Bedrooms with timber flooring under the carpet
• 1 Bathroom with bath and shower
• Formal loungeroom with timber flooring under the carpet, gas bayonet and ceiling fan
• Simple original design kitchen
• Dining room with timber flooring
• Games room to the rear of the property with access from the patio area
• Large patio
• Lockup garage
• Bore reticulated lush lawns and gardens
• Solar hot water system
• Land area – 749sqm (approx.)
• Frontage – 17.9m (approx.)
• Zoned R30
• Approximately 6km to CBD
Don’t Delay for this premium investment opportunity! Contact Jackie Tomic 0400 988 358 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, although the best efforts have been taken to validate all the information provided for this property including meterage, areas and zoning – the buyer must do their own due diligence prior to submitting an offer.