PERFECT PACKAGE – SPACE, PRIVACY, SECURITY AND ENVIABLE LOCATION!
This supersized 2 story home offers an ideal balance between lifestyle and accommodation, afforded by extensive light filled living spaces, maximum privacy and security. Furthermore, it is situated in one of Yokine’s most sought after streets and positioned within 200m to the WA Golf Club, shops and just 6km to the CBD. Nearby are a selection of schools, shopping precincts, Yokine Reserve, Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre and Mt Lawley Golf Course. North Perth, Mt Hawthorn and Leederville popular cafes and restaurants are only moments away.
You will also enjoy the comfort of over 290sqm of versatile living spaces nestled behind a security gated driveway. This exceptionally spacious, move in ready home has 4 separate living zones to accommodate flexible and harmonious family living. There are 3 huge bedrooms with robes and 3 large bathrooms, master bedroom with massive walk-in robe, ensuite with a spa and private balcony. A well-appointed spacious kitchen with walk in pantry, ample cupboard and bench spaces overlooks the open plan living and outdoor entertaining area.
Your outdoor relaxing and entertaining needs are catered for with a private patio area embraced by established plants as well as a lemon and lime tree and is also accessible via the side gate.
The home is situated in a group of 3 free standing homes (no common walls) and only sharing a gated common driveway.
This superb home is ideal for busy people seeking a secure easy living and a comfortable lifestyle. Just bring in your belongings and enjoy the beautiful surroundings in this sought after location. Make it yours today! Contact Jackie Tomic 0400 988 358.
FEATURES AND HIGHLIGHTS – LEVEL ONE:
• Superb highly sought-after Golf course location
• Welcoming, secure and private ambience
• Easy-care, lock-and-leave lifestyle
• Open plan interconnecting entry foyer
• Formal lounge room can easily be converted to a 4th bedroom if required
• Separate sitting room
• Expansive open plan family and dining opens to the private outdoor living area and courtyard
• Perfectly appointed Chef’s kitchen with walk-in pantry, ample cupboard and work bench spaces
• Conveniently appointed 3rd bathroom
• Laundry with storage cupboards
• Large linen cupboard
• Double garage with internal access, designated storage space area and access to the rear yard
• Private patio entertaining area and easy-care courtyard
LEVEL TWO AREA:
• Living room with balcony
• large walk-in linen cupboard
• 3 huge bedrooms with built in robes (king and queen-sized rooms)
• Master suite with balcony, large walk in robe and deluxe ensuite with spa (perfect for time out and destressing)
• Spacious family bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Separate WC adjacent to the bathroom
• Freshly painted throughout
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Ducted vacuum
• Alarm system
• Electronic security gate
• Building approximately 280sqm plus patio area
• Land area approximately 368sqm plus common driveway
• Water rates approximately $1683.13
• Council rates approximately $2441.58