SPACIOUS LIFESTYLE LUXURY HOME, STANDALONE STREET FRONT 367SQM BLOCK, WALK TO AMENITIES…!
SECOND CHANCE – DON’T MISS OUT.
Designed for today’s easy living needs, this quality-built luxury home with culmination of meticulous finishes and contemporary floorplan is nestled on 367sqm independent block.
This stylish modern home with a substantial indoor and outdoor living spaces is complemented by convenience to sought after surrounding amenities. It offers an ideal easy-care lifestyle, and would suit a busy family, executive couple and those wanting to downsize from a big block but still want a substantial size home…
Packed with desirable features, the home is well designed with a spacious floor plan which maximises natural light and practical living. Extending from the entry foyer is an extensive open plan living and includes a perfectly appointed magnificent kitchen complete with ample cupboards and bench space, island bench with Breakfast Bar, quality Smeg appliances and stone benchtops.
There are 3 large bedrooms with built-in robes. Two of the bedrooms are positioned away from the master suite and serviced by a centrally appointed family bathroom. SUPER-SIZED MASTER BEDROOM HAS LAMINATED GLASS WINDOW, BUILT-IN ROBES AND A SPACIOUS LUXURY ENSUITE.
Your outdoor entertaining and relaxation needs is catered for with an alfresco dining which is pleasantly surrounded by landscaped gardens and a grassed area for kids and pets to enjoy.
Located in a highly sought-after pocket in Dianella within 6km to CBD and only a short stroll to bus stops, Dianella Plaza, a choice of several schools, Yokine Reserve and Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre and many other nearby amenities.
To secure this superb dome contact Jackie Tomic 0400 988 358.
THE FOLLOWING FEATURES ARE INCLUDED:
• 6+ ****** NatHERS Energy Rating
• Double brick and tile construction with acrylic front render and feature brickwork
• 3 very spacious bedrooms with built in robes
• King size master bedroom with a large ensuite and built in robes
• 2 Bathrooms with stone benchtops, ensuite with double vanity
• Expansive open plan living with access to alfresco dining and courtyard
• Perfectly appointed quality Chef’s kitchen complete with island workbench, Smeg 900mm free standing stove, Smeg Dishwasher, loads of storage cupboards and stone bench tops
• Laundry with full wall of sliding door linen cupboards and under bench cupboards with stone benchtops
• Timber look quality flooring in living areas and luxury carpet in the bedrooms
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with 4 zones options
• Alfresco under the main roof surrounded by landscaped lawns and gardens
• Double garage with internal access as well as access to the rear courtyard
• Land Area – 367sqm
• Living Area approximately 198sqm
• Water rates approximately $783.85
• Council rates approximately $1404.60