CUTE AS A BUTTON, NEAT AS A PIN, ENVIABLE LOCATION – WALK TO EVERYTHING…!
Nestled in the heart of Morley City Centre on Bedford border and only a short walk to Galleria Shopping Centre, Medical Centre, public transport, host of local parks, cafes and restaurants – YOU DON’T EVEN NEED THE CAR. Nearby are a selection of schools within 1km including Hillcrest Primary, John Forest Secondary College, Chisholm Catholic College and just 6.5km to the CBD.
This lovingly cared for home offers a cosy ambiance, brilliant location and exceptional value “as is” but it also presents so much potential for easy cosmetic makeover… The property will appeal to a wide range of buyers including a small family, singles and couples, first home buyer and investor.
In addition to its privileged location, this charming home features a welcoming front veranda which enjoys morning sun, separate formal lounge overlooking lush bore reticulated front yard, dining room adjacent to a sizable and practical kitchen. There is also a large sleepout comprising of a generous living area and the 3rd bedroom. A large master bedroom with built-in robes overlooks the front veranda and bedroom 2 with built-in robes, is currently used as an office and has access to the sleepout living area. Jarrah floors throughout (excluding the sleepout), just waiting to be exposed.
You will also appreciate the substantial easy care rear yard complete with a large patio, built in BBQ, functional water sink, and garden shed.
Situated on a large 391sqm street front lot with no common property. Don’t delay on this superb opportunity, contact Jackie Tomic 0400 988 358 – ALL OFFERS PRESENTED AS RECEIVED.
HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Brilliant location within a short walk to public transport, shopping centre, parks, schools, plethora of cafes and restaurants and just 6.5km to CBD
• Sunny front veranda to relax morning or afternoon
• 2 living areas inclusive of sleepout living space
• Sizable practical kitchen with adjoining dining area
• 3 bedrooms, two with built in robes
• Well-appointed bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Powder room
• Patio entertaining area with BBQ
• Large easy-care rear yard
• Jarrah floors under the existing floor coverings except for the sleepout area
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Bore reticulation
• Garden shed
• Gated side access to rear yard
• Land/Lot Size: 391sqm
• Shire Rates: $1,636.44 per annum
• Water Rates: $1,035.79 per annum
• No common property. No strata fees
• Circa 1963 Brick and Tile construction