GRAND FAMILY HOME, FIRST TIME OFFERED, PRESTIGIOUS GOLDEN TRIANGLE ADDRESS…!
Welcome to 13 Balwarra Avenue, a home of grand proportions, prestigious location and all the desirable essentials for a contemporary family lifestyle. This magnificent single level home will provide a perfect sanctuary for families of all ages!
Nestled on764sqm of elevated premium land, the home offers a welcoming ambience, extensive and versatile living spaces, a huge 3 car garage as well as a storage loft, shoppers’ entry and roller door access to rear yard.
This home was built by the reputable builder Webb & Brown-Neaves for the current owners. The home is thoughtfully proportioned with living spaces designed to maximize natural light overlooking the surrounding lush outdoors and views to the hills and beyond.
It showcases a welcoming street appeal with a lovely front veranda and portico leading into a wide and interconnecting entry foyer which expands to an extensive bright interior. There are 3 separate living zones of which 2 have built in gas Log Fire feature heaters for cozy winter days to unwind, relax and share quality family time. You will also appreciate the abundant storage spaces provided by 3 separate linen cupboards, 5 huge bedrooms, master with walk in robe and spacious ensuite and the guest bedroom with semi-ensuite and walk in robe.
A perfectly appointed spacious kitchen which overlooks the front veranda with a pleasant outlook over the treetops to the hills, equipped with 2 ovens, double fridge recess, dishwasher, laptop/electronics table, large pantry and ample storage cupboards.
Located in the coveted “Golden Triangle” and positioned meters from the WA Golf Course, a short walk to Breckler Park, Carmel and Sutherland schools and public transport. A choice of shopping centres, Terry Tyzak Aquatic Centre, Yokine Reserve and ECU are just a few minutes’ away and less then 7km to the CBD.
This quality built family residence offers a relaxed atmosphere, space and features galore for a comfortable family living lifestyle. Make it yours today! Contact Jackie Tomic 0400 988 358 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All offers presented on or before 5pm, 21st November 2022 (IF NOT SOLD PROIR). Sellers reserve the right to accept an offer prior to the campaign end date.
ACCOMMODATION FEATURES AND SPECIFIC HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• Highly desirable location, delightful street appeal and outlook, surrounded by lush bore reticulated lawns and gardens
• Enticing front veranda and portico
• Huge formal lounge and dining with built in gas Log Fire feature
• Expansive open plan family and dining area with built in gas Log Fire feature heater and access to both the front and rear veranda
• Multipurpose room with view to the rear yard, adjacent to the family room
• Perfectly appointed spacious kitchen with a beautiful outlook, ample storage cupboards and bench space, 2 ovens, double fridge space, dishwasher…
• 5 mostly king and queen size bedrooms – 2 with large built in robes and 2 with walk in robes
• Master Suite with large walk-in robe, ensuite separate WC
• Spacious semi-ensuite bathroom to guest bedroom
• Powder room
• High ceilings throughout
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Ducted vacuum
• Security Alarm
• 3 car garage (2 tandem parking) with ample storage options, access to kitchen and rear yard
• Driveway parking for 4 or more cars
• Spacious rear yard with established gardens, shed and water feature
• 764qm bore reticulated land
• Proudly owned and enjoyed by its current owners since it was built for them in 1997 and now ready for the new owners to create their own lasting memories
• Be sure not to miss out as homes of this calibre in this location are in a high demand…
All offers presented as received and responded to within 24 hours.