SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME, QUIET ST, LAKES ESTATE LOCATION!
Welcome to 24 Lakeshore Close, a home of extensive and versatile indoor and outdoor living spaces, prime location and all the desirable essentials for a contemporary family lifestyle. Nestled in a child-friendly cul-de-sac on the edge of the Emu Lake and parklands, close to several schools, shops and restaurants.
This superb home provides a perfect balance between lifestyle and accommodation. It showcases a well-designed interconnecting floor plan with an effective use of spaces to maximise comfort and convenience. At the heart of the home are the 3 designated living zones surrounding the centrally appointed kitchen which overlooks the outdoor entertaining and pool area. The sleeping wing comprises of 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (2 ensuites) and the laundry. Plus the added bonus of a large study room/home office conveniently positioned off the entry foyer.
For all your outdoor leisure and entertainment needs; there is a massive pitched patio large enough to setup as an outdoor dining and living area, below ground pool with a kids slide and ample space for kids to play and adults to relax. You are sure to enjoy hosting family gatherings and entertaining during the balmy days of summer …
The utility side of the property comes with a garden shed and a specifically created ready to use vegie patch for the garden enthusiast to be self sufficient or health conscious.
Located in the sought after Lakes Estate and positioned in a desirable quiet cul-de-sac, complemented by the lake and surrounding parks and walkways. Nearby are choices of local public and private schools, shopping centres, restaurants, freeway access and within 14 km to the CBD.
This beautifully appointed residence offers a relaxed atmosphere, space and features in abundance for comfortable living, a perfect sanctuary for families of all ages. Be sure not to miss out.
Make it yours today! Contact Jackie Tomic 0400 988 358 or email@example.com
SPECIFIC HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• Beautifully appointed living spaces along with a prestigious location – you will look forward to coming home to relax and destress…
• Multipurpose/study room conveniently positioned off the entry foyer
• 3 separate living zones plus formal dining and meals area
• Perfectly appointed practical kitchen with ample cupboards and bench space, pantry, dishwasher, wall oven and grill overlooking the entertaining area…
• 4 large bedrooms with robes
• Master Suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
• 3 bathrooms of which 2 are ensuites
• Outdoor living and entertaining area includes a party size patio plus an additional side patio, pool and easy to maintain lawn area
• Easy-care bore reticulated front gardens
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Extra large double lockup carport
• Garden shed
• Solid built 1994 home on 697Sqm prime land