SUPERB FIRST HOME OR INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!
This immaculately presented easy living one bedroom ground floor apartment has had upgrades in recent years and is move in ready! It offers not only a premium Inglewood location but also easy-care, lock and leave lifestyle home. It is an ideal first home or an astute investment property.
This superb apartment offers a functional and well-proportioned design with an open plan living and kitchen area with access to its private courtyard. You will be impressed with the size of the kitchen, a king size bedroom with built in robes and a spacious practical bathroom and laundry combined with a separate WC.
It Presents an amazing value opportunity to secure your own sought after Inglewood address to live in or rent out. Alternatively, make this your holiday staycation. Nestled amongst a small group of 12 and surrounded by all the desirable amenities and less then 6km to CBD. Its positioned short walk to bus transport, local shops, cafes and restaurants or bike ride to everything.
If you are searching for your first home or an investment – this one need to be on your list! Potential rental $300.00-$350.00 per week, current sitting tenant on periodic lease.
Contact Jackie on 0400988358 and secure this fabulous property today!
ACCOMMODATION AND FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Superb opportunity for both the owner-occupier and or investor
• Walk to local shops, transport, cafes and restaurants
• Exceptionally spacious throughout with its own substantial 29sqm courtyard
• Free flowing open plan living enjoys lots of sunlight and access to courtyard.
• Perfectly appointed sizable kitchen with ample storage cupboards
• Huge bedroom with built-in robes
• Spacious practical bathroom and laundry combined, separate WC
• Designated car bay -12sqm
• Internal apace 48sqm
• Courtyard 29sqm
• Small group of 12 apartments
• Water Rates $868.04 p/a approx.
• Council Rates $1448.37 p/a approx.
• Strata Levies $488.10 p/q approx.
• Built 1966
BENEFIT FROM WHAT THIS OUTSTANDING LOCATION HAS TO OFFER:
• Edith Cowan University and WAAPA (Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts) – 3 minute drive
• Meltham Train Station – 5 minute drive
• 10 minute drive to the Perth CBD
• Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre – 2 minute drive
• 2 minutes to Mount Lawley Golf Club
• Centrally located between Bedford and Mt Lawley
This property offers a very convenient and low maintenance lifestyle that you or your tenant will love!