LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION !
Welcome to 2/58 Moulden Av Yokine, a home which delivers on convenience, lifestyle and comfort. From a sought-after street and a great neighbourhood to a substantial indoor and outdoor living spaces, it will be easy to make this abode your new home. A fantastic opportunity awaits an astute buyer – ideal for a small family, the downsizers, a professional couple and investors!
Situated in one of Yokine’s prime streets, walking distance to the WA Golf Club, a short stroll to the local cafe and access to frequent buses to the city which is just 6kms away. Yokine Reserve, Yokine Sporting Club, Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre, schools, ECU Mt Lawley Campus, and shopping centres are all moments away. Furthermore, North Perth, Mt Hawthorn and Leederville popular cafes and restaurants are less than 5 minutes away.
Nestled in a small group of only 4 homes and enjoying a well-proportioned practical design. As you enter, you are greeted by a spacious lounge area that flows effortlessly to the practical kitchen and dining room which opens out to the private courtyard.
A spacious master suite with built in robes and ensuite overlooks the rear courtyard, a large second bedroom with robes and a generous sized third bedroom benefit from a perfectly appointed 2nd bathroom and a separate WC. You will also appreciate having a lock up carport, PLUS a designated additional parking space. a large storeroom under the main roof and a substantial rear courtyard.
When prime location, convenience to everyday amenities and easy living is a must, this property certainly ticks these boxes! Contact Jackie on 0400988358 and secure this fabulous property today!
ACCOMMODATION AND HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• Superb highly sought-after location
• Easy-care, lock-and-leave lifestyle
• Spacious living and dining area with access to a private courtyard
• Perfectly appointed sizable kitchen with dishwasher, new oven, gas hotplate and extensive storage cupboards
• 3 large bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes
• Master bedroom with ensuite and built-in robe
• 2 well-proportioned bathrooms
• 2 WCs
• 2 split system air-conditioning units, brand new system in the living area
• Lock up carport PLUS an additional car bay
• Large storeroom
• Substantial private courtyard for outdoor living with ample room to design your own entertaining area
• Small group of 4 owners managed villas
• Low strata fees, approximately $405.00 per quarter inclusive of reserve/maintenance fund
• Potential rental $550.00 p/w
• Brick & Tile construction
• Built 1993
• Water rates $1,272.00
• Council rates $1,712.84