LIVE IN, RENT OUT WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL!
The opportunities and convenience to an array of amenities offered by this beautifully maintained residence, is exceptional.
This gorgeous family home offers many features that will appeal to a family wanting a solid comfortable home with a large backyard for kids and pets to play safely as well as investors/developers and astute buyers with an eye for land banking gains.
There is nothing to be done but bring in your belongings and enjoy a perfect balance of space, location and homely ambience.
Nestled on a 730sqm subdividable block (Zoned R25) and within a short stroll to the bus stop, Wellington Village shopping precinct, North Morley Primary School and a host of local parks. Other nearby amenities include Dianella Plaza, Noranda Palm and Galleria Shopping Centres, Morley Senior High School, major arteries for quick access to northern beaches, Swan Valley, airports and just 8km to the CBD.
Internally, the home has been designed to maximise natural light and connectivity with the outdoors. The floorplan includes the entry with a linen cupboard opening into the open plan living area with gas heater and beautiful Jarrah floorboards. Second living area/games room is adjacent to the dining with access to the patio and rear yard – ideal place to sit back, relax and unwind.
A well-appointed sizable modern kitchen is an open plan design, perfectly complemented by timber flooring overlooks the tranquil backyard.
There are 3 bedrooms with built in robes, remote control ceiling fans and Jarrah floorboards (2 bedrooms with roller shutters).
For all your outdoor family fun times, there is a large patio embraced by an extensive lush bore reticulated lawns, established citrus fruit trees and White Seedless Grapevines and much more.
Whilst the home offers a comfortable and convenient lifestyle, it also presents an opportunity for development. A smart buy with land banking for the future. To secure this superb opportunity, contact Jackie Tomic 0400 988 358 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Brilliant location within a short stroll to public transport, shops and schools, quick access to nearby arterial roads as well as Reid Highway. Close to several shopping centres and approximately 20 minutes drive to the CBD, northern beaches, Swan Valley and airports
• 730 sqm subdivisible land, zoned R25
• 2 separate living areas
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining with Jarrah flooring and gas heating
• 3 bedrooms with built-in robes, timber flooring and ceiling fans
• Well-appointed bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Patio entertaining area
• Extensive rear yard with a variety of fruit trees
• Jarrah floors throughout apart from the games room
• New kitchen cupboards and appliances overlooking the living area and rear yard
• Roller shutters to front windows
• Front veranda
• Bore reticulation
• Single lockup garage with additional storage area/workshop
• Large garden shed