EASY ON THE POCKET, ULTRA-EASY-CARE, AND SUPER CONVENIENT LOCATION!!!
THIS DELIGHTFUL HOME ENJOYS A PEACEFUL SETTING, SUPERBLY CONVENIENT LOCATION AND LOW CARE LOCK-AND LEAVE LIFESTYLE, AS WELL AS A PLEASING PRICE TAG.
All offers above $389,000 will be presented on or before the 31st of October 2023 (unless sold prior). The seller reserves the right to accept an offer prior to the campaign end date.
Welcome to 2/5 Vermont St Nollamara, a home which delivers on convenience, lifestyle and comfort. From a sought-after Balcatta border location to a sizeable indoor and outdoor living spaces, it will be easy to make this abode your new home. A fantastic opportunity awaits an astute buyer – ideal for a small family, first home buyers, those looking to downsize, and investors!
Situated in a prime location close to shops, parks, schools, public transport, freeways and less than 20 mins to the Perth CBD .
Nestled in a small group of only 4 homes ( no strata fees) and enjoying a well-proportioned practical design. It comprises of a separate formal lounge that leads to a very spacious practical kitchen and dining room which opens out to the private courtyard. There are 3 large bedrooms (king-size master suite) with built in robes , a spacious semi-ensuite bathroom and 2 WCs.
You will also appreciate having a lock up garage, PLUS a designated additional parking space and a substantial north facing rear courtyard.
When prime location, convenience to everyday amenities and easy living is a must, this property certainly ticks these boxes! Contact Jackie on 0400988358 and secure this superb property today!
ACCOMMODATION AND HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• Superb highly sought-after location – 450m walk to Nollamara shopping precinct, 150m to Marion Stainton Park, 300m walk to Wanneroo Road for buses to Perth City Centre …
• Easy-care, lock-and-leave lifestyle
• Separate formal lounge
• Spacious dining area with access to a private courtyard
• Perfectly appointed and exceptionally spacious kitchen with quality appliances and extensive storage cupboards
• 3 large bedrooms with built-in robes
• King-size master bedroom with semi-ensuite bathroom and built-in robe
• Spacious semi ensuite bathrooms
• 2 WCs
• Split system air-conditioning
• Store room
• Lock up garage PLUS an additional private car bay
• Substantial private courtyard for outdoor living with ample room to design your own entertaining area
• Small group of 4 villas
• NO strata fees, common insurance only
• Potential rental $500.00 p/w
• Brick & Tile construction
• Built 2002
• Water rates $1,105.00
• Council rates $1,562.29