UNDER OFFER, BUYERS MISSED OUT – ANOTHER WANTED…
RARE FIND – TICKS ALL THE RIGHT BOXES FOR IDEAL FAMILY LIVING…!
Rarely does a property with such a perfect aspect including orientation, elevation, position and location come to the market.
Situated in a highly sought after Shannon Rd hill top and surrounded by parklands; affording an all year round tranquil ambience. The home’s elevation adds another dimension to wide-ranging surrounding views.
This exceptionally appointed home also offers everything you need for comfortable family living both within the space of the home and the conveniences of local amenities. You’ll have peace of mind watching your kids playing in the park from the living areas and watch them stroll across the park to school, from your front door. Enjoy special family fun times in your private pool, heated spa and BBQ dinners by the pool.
Boasting a functional design including 2 separate living areas both with large windows overlooking the park. Perfectly appointed between the living areas is a well-designed practical kitchen complete with ample storage and dishwasher. There are 4 spacious bedrooms (3 with built-in robes), 2 well positioned bathrooms, huge undercover entertaining area and many more extras.
This much loved and impeccably maintained home has been treasured by its owners since they built it in 1967, the time has now come for another family to create their own happy memories and enjoy what this home has to offer.
DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS RARE OFFERING! Contact Jackie Tomic on 0400 988 358 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FURTHER FEATURES AND DETAILS INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Superb Dianella Heights hilltop location, surrounded by parklands and a short stroll to the popular Dianella Heights Primary School
• Entry foyer
• Huge formal lounge and dining overlooking the park
• Open plan living with park views and access to the patio entertaining area
• Ideally appointed between the living areas a practical kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
• 4 large bedrooms, 3 with built in robes
• 2 bathroom, 1 with spa
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Alarm system
• Extensive outdoor entertaining areas
• Below ground sparkling pool
• Outdoor heated spa
• Built in BBQ
• Large store room
• 2 car space carport plus several additional parking spaces
• Easy care bore reticulated 729sqm premium land
• Water $1,274.75
• Council $1,631.15