Home Open Saturday 26th June 1:15PM – 2:00PM
PERFECT FAMILY FRIENDLY HOME IN A SUPERB LOCATION!
If you are looking for a brilliantly located and spacious family home on a large block with a workshop, massive kitchen and patio plus 2 separate living zones – this home is for you. This spacious home is perfect for a family seeking lifestyle, location and accommodation.
This classic 1980s solid built home sits on an 808 sqm bore reticulated block and is located across the road from the local park and in walking distance to shops, schools and public transport.
The home itself is impressively well proportioned throughout with classic features including a front veranda, high ceilings, decorative cornices, timber skirting, doors and frames. Living spaces comprise of a separate formal lounge with a built in bar, family room with a wood heater and a party size dining room with access to a huge gabled roof patio.
There are 3 spacious bedrooms with robes and brand new carpets. Master bedroom has a lager walk in robe and practical ensuite and the 2 other bedrooms are serviced by a spacious bathroom and powder room in their own wing.
Buyers will be impressed with an exceptionally spacious quality kitchen complete with Granite Benchtops, solid timber cabinets, 2 ovens, dish washer, storage galore and an extensive work bench. For all your storage needs there is a HUGE WORKSHOP and an additional garden shed.
Positioned in a quiet street, this home is “footsteps” from Wellington Reserve and walking distance to Wellington Street Shops and public transport. This property is located near local public and private schools, shopping centres, freeway and within 8km to CBD.
Be sure to view this superb home, located in a highly sought after family friendly location and is move in ready! Contact Jackie Tomic 0400 988 358
ACCOMMODATION FEATURES AND LIFESTYLE INCLUDE:
• Welcoming front veranda
• Formal lounge with built in bar and new carpets
• Family room with wood fire heater , air-conditioning and access to patio area
• Huge dining room adjacent to the kitchen and formal lounge with access to the patio entertaining area
• Massive Master Chef kitchen with Granite Benchtops, 2 Electric wall ovens, dish washer and extensive storage cupboards
• 3 very large bedrooms with robes and brand new carpets
• 2 Bathrooms both with full height tiling (main with separate shower, bath and Bidet)
• Large laundry with storage area
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning plus split system to family room
• Alarm system
• Huge work shop plus garden shed
• Party size patio entertaining area
• Easy care bore reticulated gardens with established fruit trees
• Auto Single Garage plus additional parking
• Side access to rear yard
• Built 1982
• Council Rates $1601 p/a approx.
• Water Rates $1274 p/a approx