LOCATION, PRIVACY, LIFESTYLE!
Located at the end of a secluded driveway, this home provides a perfect combination of accommodation, lifestyle and privacy.
This immaculately presented home offers a quality low-maintenance “lock-up-and-leave” lifestyle, as well as spacious indoor and outdoor living spaces. You will appreciate a well thought out versatile floor plan comprising of 2 separate living zones with a formal lounge located at the front and a massive open plan kitchen, dining and family room which opens out to a timber decked alfresco. There are 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes, 2 bathrooms, a perfectly appointed practical kitchen, high ceilings, double garage plus extra parking spaces.
Tranquillity meets convenience here, so if you are after a spacious and private home surrounded by all desirable amenities, this is it! This home is ideally positioned with the bus stop at your doorstep, couple of minutes drive to Caversham Village Shopping Centre and local schools. Close by are also Midland shopping precinct, Guildford’s cafes and boutique strip. You are also only a short drive to several well-known wineries, chocolate factories as well as Whiteman Park.
This delightful and move-in ready home will appeal to a range of buyers including those looking to downsize, investors and first home buyers.
For further details and inspections contact Jackie 0400 988 358 or email email@example.com
FEATURES, BENEFITS AND LIFESTYLE INCLUDE:
• Peaceful and private ambience
• Easy access to public transport, parks, shops and a host of local amenities
• Separate formal lounge
• Vast open plan family, dining and kitchen that extends to the alfresco area
• Perfectly appointed kitchen with pantry, breakfast bar, gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
• 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
• Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
• 2 lovely practical bathrooms
• High ceilings – 33c to living areas
• Ducted reverse cycle Air-conditioning
• Ducted vacuum
• Alarm system plus quality security doors
• Double garage with storage plus extra parking spaces
• Huge decked alfresco with shade for added comfort
• Building 217sqm
• Easy care 399sqm block
• Built 2007
• Council Rates $2065
• Water Rates $1055