Enjoy the city lifestyle steps away from the cafes, bars and restaurants of Beaufort Street or take a trip into the CBD on the free transit bus and take advantage of city shopping, theatres, art gallery, museums and cultural life which the City of Perth has to offer. For the soccer or rugby enthusiast, the NIB stadium is just up the road, but far enough away not to disturb your peace!
This unfurnished one bedroom first floor apartment overlooks the communal pool area and has been renovated throughout, creating a completely new apartment inside.
The apartment boasts:
* One bedroom, 3mx3m with new carpet and BIR
* Kitchen/Living/Dining room with pale grey tiled floor
* Brand new kitchen cupboards, with built-in dishwasher, single sink with drainer, pantry
* Electric oven and cooktop
* Approx 1150wide fridge space
* Split system rev cycle air con in the living area
* Separate toilet
* Bathroom/laundry with ample cupboards and space for front loading washing machine
* Undercover parking space, if you need to have a car
* TV point and ample powerpoints in living area.
* Stylish light fittings
* Neutral colour curtains with blockout linings
Please contact Geraldine on 0488 755 771 to organise a viewing of this property. It won’t last long.
Max Comben Group